Name: Mushblue 3col blogger template

Added by: Michael

Properties: , , , , ,

Mush Blue template was originally created by Mukka-mu as a WordPress theme and because it was so popular that it was converted into an xml Blogger format by Jackbook

I love this template (I used to use it for my blog). So I intended to make some changes for it and ... here it is. These are some Mushblue 3columns editons I modified yesterday and now it's yours :-D.

There are 2 editions for this. One is center and one is left (content position).

This modification also include Adsense ready characteristic. Now, it's easy for you to insert GA code to your post. See demo for better view (and you can clicks on these ads for testing :-D)

Center editon :

Photobucket





Left editon :

Photobucket




If you have any question, plz comment here. Thanks.


Credit to (jackbook)